I am tired of posting bad things. Here are photos of Bali-Boo, my four-pound Chihuahua and his girlfriend Luna Bear the neighbor's Shepherd/Yellow Lab mix.
Well, hell's bells. I am in Facebook jail. Why? They got me for violating community standards. I posted a photograph in reply to another post. That post was similar to this: Can I get a thousand likes for our beautiful first lady? This was my reply: Don't forget this one! This got me 24 hours in Facebook jail. So much for free speech. All I did was post a photo of our uber classy first 'lady' in all her surgically enhanced glory and I end up in Facebook jail. I went scrolling through my newsfeed looking for 'offensive' photographs. Like this one: Not a violation of community standards if you are looking forward to a future in a dystopian nightmare. Nudes are out, swastikas are in. My Daddy would not approve. Piss off, Facebook community standards wankers. 176 days , 14 hours , 46 minutes Tick-tock, motherfucker, your time is up!
Still feeling angry. Still feeling blue. Time to dispense some negativity and post pictures of my doggie.... Bali-Boo aka The Chairman of the Board Am I not just too darn cute? Put away the camera, I am trying to nap.... My friend the humpy pillow. This is what I think about amateur photography.
PFC LaVena Johnson died in Iraq. The official version is she died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound from an M16 after becoming depressed from a breakup. Her father called bullshit and demanded access to the autopsy photographs. When Dr. Johnson finally received photos from the crime scene and LaVena’s autopsy, he observed abrasions to the face, burns on her body, a broken nose, bite marks, knocked out teeth, and signs of sexual abuse, including acid burns to her genitals – details not mentioned in the autopsy report. The 5'1" African-American honor student enlisted in the Army immediately after graduating from Hazelwood Central High School . She was deployed to Iraq and stationed in Balad . She had been there for eight weeks before her death on July 19, 2005, eight days before her 20th birthday. Fast forward to April 22, 2020. Specialist Vanessa Guillen disappeared from the arms room at Fort Hood, Texas. What the rest of the worl...
Comments
Post a Comment